Meatballs rock. Put 'em in sauce,
beef strogonoff, spaghetti...you name it. :-)
This recipe makes a lot, so you
can freeze them.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons of Worchestershire
- 4 pounds lean ground beef
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, beat eggs together.
Add bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper and Worchestershire sauce.
- Add beef, and mix well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls (about
- Place in single layers in an
ungreased baking pan.
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes
or until no longer pink, turning often.
- Drain and let cool.