Pop on the oven and throw these
in - easy and quick to make!
- 4 tortillas
- 1 can of refried beans
- 1 cup of salsa
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 can green chiles, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- Place tortillas on an ungreased
- Spread with beans, then layer
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes
or until cheese is melted.
Note: I don't like the chiles on
it myself, so I don't add those. When they are out of the oven, you can always
throw on lettuce or sour cream, if you like!