Easy. I like easy. I've never made
meatloaf in my life, and I could make this. Yay!
- 6 oz can of sliced mushrooms,
- 15 oz can of Manwich sauce
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 cup of quick oats
- 1 egg
- Various spices of your choosing
(I like garlic powder and Italian seasoning)
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Mix together half of the Manwich
can and all other ingredients in a bowl until well mixed.
- Squish into a baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Pour the other half of the can
on top of the meatloaf and cook for another 30 minutes, until the meat is
no longer pink.
Wheeha! Manly meatloaf!