[nacho potato soup]
If you couldn't tell, I'm all about
soups. This was is kicky, but easy!
- 1 package of au gratin potatoes
- 1 can whole kernel corn, grained
- 1 can of diced tomotoes and
- 2 cups of water
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 cups of cubed American cheese
- In a 3-quart saucepan, combine
the contents of the au gratin package, corn, tomatoes and water then mix
well. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover and simmer
for 15-18 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Add milk and cheese, and cook
and stir until cheese is melty.
Note: Makes 6-8 servings (2 quarts).