[pineapple angel food cake]
This is a big Weight Watchers recipe
- not many points for big pieces!
- 1 box of angel food cake mix
- I can (20oz) of crushed pineapple
- In a large bowl, combine the
angel food cake mix and the pineapple with *all* of its juice.
- Do NOT add the required egg
or water for the mix - the juice will take care of this.
- Pour into an oven-safe baking
pan and bake at 350° for about 30 minutes.
- Test with a toothpick or fork
to make sure it's done.
Note: Welcome to the world's easiest
cake. It's super moist and damn near health food! :-)