[cheddar sausage muffins]
I make a big batch of these and
store them in the fridge - come breakfast time, just pop a few in the microwave
until warm. Yummy!
Note: Need a muffin pan for the
- 1 pound (1 roll) of pork sausage
- 1 can of condensed cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 cups of biscuit/baking mix
- In a skillet over medium heat,
cook sausage fully and drain.
- In a bowl, combine soup, cheese
- Stir in biscuit mix until blended.
- Add sausage.
- Fill greased muffin cups (about
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes,
then cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans.
Note: You can add in salt and pepper,
parsley and so on to your taste - I tend to keep them simple.