I know the name is odd, but it's
easy and it tastes great!
- I package of egg noodles
- 4 eggs
- Dash of milk
- Smoked sausage
- Maggi seasoning
- Parmesean Cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the egg noodles until al
- Fork stir the eggs, milk, salt
and pepper together.
- Cut smoked sausage into bite
- In a casserole dish, spread
out the noodles and toss with smoked sausage until evenly distributed.
- Pour egg mixture over the entire
casserole until evenly distributed.
- Sprinkle on parmesean cheese
and pop into a 400° oven for about 10-12 minutes, until the egg is set.
- Dash all over with Maggi.
Note: I've loved this dish since
I was a kid - comfort food strikes again!